How do you become a more efficient runner? By changing up your workouts and adding our SUMMER SPEED SERIES into your training regimen! Starting June 5, 2023, our four week coached track workouts will teach you how to become a quicker and stronger runner. Meeting twice a week, Tuesday and Thursday mornings at 6:30 am, at Waggener High School track (330 S. Hubbards Lane), we will bring together a wide range of athletes and runners with workout consisting of roughly 3 miles of various interval distances and paces. What better way to do a speed workout than with a group, pushing you out of your comfort zone! Beyond great fitness, this a great foundation for fall 5ks or a longer half or full marathon program.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF THIS GROUP IS RIGHT FOR YOU? You should have a base of at least 3 weeks where you can run/walk 30 minutes 3 times a week.
- Two track workouts each week focused on building speed and Vo2Max.
- Experienced Coach and assistants to guide you through each workout.
- All different pace groups ranging from 7 minute miles to walkers encouraged to participate.
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced levels.
- Free clinics with local massage therapists, reflexologists, chiropractors, physical therapists, personal trainers, and dietitians (as available).
- Injury Prevention clinic with a certified instructor.
- A discount card with 10-30% off of running necessities.
Registration opens on April 17, 2023. The cost of this program is $75.00.
Join us and become immersed in a well established running community, obtain better overall health, gain an improved sense of self-esteem and wellbeing, and increase your focus on your goals! Want to learn more? Stop by Fleet Feet Louisville or contact Myrdin Thompson at email@example.com .