Whether you're running for the first time ever, working to increase your mileage, trying to get back in shape, or just want to socialize with fitness-minded people, our 5k training group is specifically designed to get you there! Our unique, personalized approach combines skillful coaches, experienced ambassadors, proven training techniques, and the power of community to help you achieve your goals. We will also be offering a VIRTUAL training option. Our fall season lasts 9 weeks with the first workout beginning on Monday, July 10, at 6:00 pm. This group trains for the Pure Tap 5k on September 9, 2023.
The cost of the program is $70. PROGRAM BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- An experienced coach to assist and guide you throughout the season.
- Daily training schedule based on pace group: walkers, to intervals, to running.
- Weekly training emails and an exclusive Facebook community for participants.
- Free clinics with local massage therapists, reflexologists, chiropractors, physical therapists, personal trainers, and dietitians (as available).
- Free technical training tee.
- Injury Prevention Clinic.
- A discount card with 10-20% off of running necessities.
- Immersion in a well established running community, better overall health, an improved sense of self-esteem and well being, and an increased focus on your goals!
Want to learn more? Stop by the store anytime or simply email Myrdin Thompson, Fleet Feet Louisville Training Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or Erin Getz, Fleet Feet Louisville Operating Partner at email@example.com.