Our VIRTUAL PROGRAM has all the amazing perks of the Louisville Distance Project training program without the group meetups!
The Louisville Distance Project is the most comprehensive training program that Louisville has to offer. By partnering with local health and fitness professionals, product vendors, skillful coaches, LDP Mentors, and local race organizers, our program provides an unparalleled training experience. Whether you're a seasoned half- or full-marathoner or someone ready to participate in these distances by looking to do either the Urban Bourbon Half Marathon, Indy Monumental, or the Louisville Marathon, these groups are designed to help meet your needs as you crush your goals and are open to runners and walkers of ALL paces.
Fall training starts on Monday, July 10, at 6:00 PM.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF THIS GROUP IS RIGHT FOR YOU? You should be comfortable running at least a 3 mile distance to begin the half marathon program, and a 6 mile distance for the full marathon program. If you can run, run/walk, or walk one of those distances to start, then you can participate in this group. For the duration of the 14-16 week training season, you will train on your own time following the provided plan.
The cost of the program is $70. PROGRAM BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Weekly workouts with training designed for novice, intermediate, and advanced runners
- One workout per week focused on building speed as applicable to your training cohort
- Weekly training newsletters and a private Facebook group for participants
- Links to video clinics with local health professionals, chiropractors, physical therapists, and dietitians (as available)
- Free technical training tee or tank
So join us and become immersed in a well established running community, obtain better overall health, gain an improved sense of self-esteem and wellbeing, and increase your focus on your goals! Want to learn more? Stop by Fleet Feet Louisville or contact Myrdin Thompson at email@example.com .