Our VIRTUAL PROGRAM has all the amazing perks of the Louisville Distance Project training program without the group meetups!
The Louisville Distance Project (LDP) s the most comprehensive training program that Louisville has to offer! By partnering with local health and fitness professionals, product vendors, skillful coaches, LDP mentors, and local race organizers, our program provides an unparalleled training experience. Whether you're a seasoned marathoner or looking to run a race for the first time ever, these groups are designed to help meet your needs as you crush your goals! This community is open to runners and walkers of ALL paces. We will be training for the Urban Bourbon Half Marathon on October 16th, 2021 and the Indianapolis Monumental Full Marathon taking place on November 6, 2021.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF THIS GROUP IS RIGHT FOR YOU? You should be comfortable running at least a 3 mile distance to begin the half marathon program, and a 6 mile distance for the full marathon program. If you can run, run/walk, or walk one of those distances to start, then you can participate in this group. If you can't, don't worry! We also have a 5k program as well, which will take place later this fall
Fall training will begin on Monday, July 12th @ 6:30 PM.
The cost of the program is $70. We hope you'll join us!!!
PROGRAM BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Training designed for novice, intermediate, and advanced runners
- Weekly workouts with mapped courses
- One workout per week focused on building speed as applicable to your training cohort
- Weekly training newsletters and a private Facebook group for participants
- Links to video clinics with local health professionals, chiropractors, physical therapists, and dietitians (as available)
- Free technical training tee or tank
So join us and become immersed in a well established running community, obtain better overall health, gain an improved sense of self-esteem and wellbeing, and increase your focus on your goals! Want to learn more? Stop by Fleet Feet Louisville or contact Myrdin Thompson at email@example.com .