The Louisville Distance Project is the most comprehensive training program that Louisville has to offer! By partnering with local health and fitness professionals, product vendors, skillful coaches, LDP mentors, and local race organizers, our program provides an unparalleled training experience. Whether you're a seasoned marathoner or looking to run a race for the first time ever, these groups are designed to help meet your needs as you crush your goals! This community is open to runners and walkers of ALL paces. We will be training for the Urban Bourbon Half Marathon on October 17th, 2020 and the Indianapolis Monumental Full Marathon on Novemeber 7th, 2020.
Due to restrictions and limitations in regard to COVID-19 this program will be offered VIRTUALLY and fall training will begin on Monday, July 6th @ 6:30 PM.
The cost of the program is $70. We hope you'll join us!!!
PROGRAM BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Weekly workouts with mapped courses
- One workout per week focused on building speed
- Weekly training newsletters and a private Facebook group for participants
- Vendor sponsored runs with discounts and giveaways
- Clinics with local health professionals, chiropractors, physical therapists, and dietitians
- Free technical training tee or tank
- Foam Rolling Workshop with Results Physiotherapy and a Triggerpoint Representative
- Weekly Cross-fit for Runners and Walkers
- A discount card with 10-20% off of running necessities
- Immersion in a well-established running community, better over-all health, an improved sense of well being, and increased focus on your goals!
Want to learn more? Stop by the store anytime or simply email Myrdin Thompson, Fleet Feet Louisville Training Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.