Fleet Feet Racing Team
It's important to us that all levels of runners have a place to train and achieve their goals. While we strive to make sure our groups are welcoming to all runners and walkers we also want to make sure we offer a program for those who are training at a higher level which includes specific time or place goals like qualifying for the Boston Marathon or winning your next 5k.
The Fleet Feet Racing Team is a year-round training program for dedicated runners looking to elevate their performance during spring and fall racing seasons. Whether you have competitive experience at the high school, collegiate or post-collegiate level, or simply find yourself consistently toward the top of your division in recent races, the Racing Team is an opportunity to train in a team atmosphere with other runners looking to “level up.”
As part of this partnership with Fleet Feet, registration for the racing team will be $75. As part of this you will receive the following:
- a custom New Balance/Fleet Feet Racing Kit,
- discounts on New Balance footwear during your registration year,
- access to order additional custom gear at a discounted price through the digital storefront created for our team,
- discounted or complimentary entries to local races (as available),
- participation in racing team social events,
- continued opportunities to volunteer at local events,
- complimentary entries to all Fleet Feet Louisville training programs,
- 30% off in-store purchases (excluding electronics and purchases are only for the Racing Team members),
- and bag drop/VIP area access and other race day perks at Fleet Feet sponsored races.