Fleet Feet Sports Longmeadow is challenging the Pioneer Valley and its surrounding areas to lose weight and make our community healthier, happier…and lighter!
The 12-week Ton of Fun Challenge is designed to help you reach your weight-loss goals by providing access to area health and wellness experts including personal trainers and exercise specialists from Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness and from Urban Strength, as well as nutrition expert Sue of Sue Chanin Nutrition!
As a participant of the 2016 Ton of Fun Program, you may work on your own to lose the weight or take advantage of the TONS of support we’ll provide including:
- Weekly private weigh-ins & weight tracking
- Weekly eNewsletter
- Closed group page on Facebook with unlimited access to our coaches & experts
- Weekly group workout opportunities
- Food preparation demos
- Nutrition resources
- Injury prevention information
- Prize incentives along the way!
- A Victory Celebration at the end of the 12 week program
Cost: The BEST $50 you’ll ever spend AND be able to earn back!
How to earn your $50 back:
- Complete at least 8 weekly weigh-ins AND lose 2% of your initial weight by Thursday, April 7th (for example, a 200 pound person losing 4 pounds) and receive a $25 FLEET FEET LONGMEADOW gift certificate, OR
- Complete at least 8 weekly weigh-ins AND lose 5% of your initial weight by Thursday, April 7th (for example, a 200 pound person losing 10 pounds) and receive a $50 FLEET FEET LONGMEADOW gift certificate!
- Plus, receive special prizes when you qualify for one of our Race Clubs! The more you lose, the more you win!
Are You Ready To Commit?
Once you register, you will start receiving our weekly eNewsletters and will be provided with information on how to sign into our closed Facebook group page.
Then, mark your calendars for Thursday, January 7th at 6pm for our Kick Off Event! Come prepared to have your first official weigh-in! (Relax... all weigh-ins will be done privately in one of our dressing rooms... and your actual weight will NEVER be revealed to others.)
*If you are unable to make it on January 7th, don't worry – your initial weigh-ins can be done any day from January 7-13. Just let us know when you’ll be coming.