2019 Hoop City 5K Training Program
The 2019 Hoop City 5k Training Program is an 11 week program designed for all levels of runners, run/walkers, and walkers. Group workouts begin with a distance of 2 miles and progress to a maximum distance of 4 miles. Optional pace work is included making it a great program for those who are looking for continued direction in their training and/or to improve their 5k time.
Perks for registered members include a coupon punch card with TONS of savings, two weekly organized and coached training workouts (including an optional weekly pace work session), weekly motivational and educational e-mails, a detailed daily training schedule, a program technical shirt, graduation party and more!
Where: Fleet Feet Longmeadow
When: Mondays @ 6:00 P.M. and Thursdays @ 6:00 P.M. - Training begins 7/22/19
How Much: $100
Why: Because you're worth it!!!
$100 Registration Fee Includes:
- 11 week program
- Twice-weekly coached group workouts
- Fleet Feet Running Club membership
- Special in-store discounts during program
- Optional pace work on Thursdays
- Customized program technical shirt
- 15% off Hoop City 5K race registration
- On site coaches and mentors
- Team support and encouragement
- Weekly training eNewsletter
- “No Boundaries” collectible program patch
- Graduation party
- Accountability, camaraderie, and FUN!
IMPORTANT PROGRAM DATES:
- Monday, 7/15/19 @ 6:00 PM: Kickoff / Packet Pickup Night (also an Information Night for those who want to know more before they sign up)
- Monday, 7/22/19 @ 6:00 PM: First Monday Group Workout / FREE "Trial Run" (no obligation, see if the program is for you!)
- Thursday, 7/25/19 @ 6:00 PM: First Thursday Group Workout (optional pace work day)
- Saturday, 10/5/19 @ 8:00 AM: Hoop City 5K