It's Our Privilege to Serve You
Our doors are open and we are here to serve you. In addition to carefully monitoring the health of our employees, we're taking measures to keep you safe and healthy during your visit.
These measures will help us create a safe, responsible, retail environment where everyone can shop and work safely. Thank you for helping us with this.
Before You Enter the Store
- Check In: Our staff will set you up with the next available outfitter
- Mask On: We will provide complimentary face masks to guests not wearing one
- Look Down: Follow floor decals to maintain social distancing best practices
- Feel Well: If you have symptoms, please shop curbside pickup, virtual fitting, or online at fleetfeet.com
Important Note: credit card payments are preferable at this time.
Please also double-check our hours before you visit.
What You Can Expect In-Store
- Face masks for our outfitters. Employees also receive regular temperature checks
- No physical contact during greetings or assessments
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the store
- Social distance procedures and markers
Contactless Outfitting Still Available
We will also continue our contactless services such as virtual fittings, curbside pickup, and same-day delivery. We ask that any customers who are not feeling well or showing any symptoms take advantage of our virtual fittings, and please do not come into the store. You can schedule a virtual fit here.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 413-384-2058.