It's Our Privilege to Serve You
Our doors are open and we are here to serve you. In addition to carefully monitoring the health of our employees, we're taking measures to keep you safe and healthy during your visit. These measures will help us create a safe, responsible, retail environment where everyone can shop and work safely. Thank you for helping us with this.
Before You Enter the Store
- Check In: Our staff will set you up with the next available outfitter
- Mask On: We will provide complimentary face masks to guests who are not not wearing one. Per the Town of Longmeadow, all customers over the age of 5 must wear a mask indoors at this time.
- Look Down: Follow floor decals to maintain social distancing best practices
- Feel Well: If you have symptoms, please shop curbside pickup, virtual fitting, or online at fleetfeet.com
Important Note: Please also double-check our hours on our website (set your location as Longmeadow) before your visit. Better yet, book an appointment with us so we can ensure you your preferred fitting time, in a structured and safe environment.
What You Can Expect In-Store
- Face masks for all employees and customers over the age of 5 (per the Town of Longmeadow)
- No physical contact during greetings or assessments
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the store
- Social distance procedures and markers
Contactless Outfitting Still Available
We will also continue our contactless services such as virtual fittings and curbside pickup. We ask that any customers who are not feeling well or showing any symptoms take advantage of our virtual fittings, and please do not come into the store. You can schedule a virtual fit over Zoom by calling 413-384-2058 or emailing email@example.com.
Questions? We're here to help!
Please call 413-384-2058 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.