Running is at our core. And so we are continuing to serve our running communities in accordance with local and federal guidelines.
Our doors are open and we are here to serve you. In addition to carefully monitoring the health of our employees, we're taking measures to keep you safe and healthy during your visit.
These measures will help us create a safe, responsible, retail environment where everyone can shop and work safely. Thank you for helping us with this.
Before You Enter the Store
- Make an Appointment: To keep a safe capacity, please make an appointment here.
- Check In: Our staff will set you up with the next available outfitter
- Mask On: We will provide complimentary face masks to guests not wearing one
- Look Down: Follow floor decals to maintain social distancing best practices
- Feel Well: If you have any symptoms, please shop curbside pickup, virtual fitting, or online at fleetfeet.com
Fleet Feet Laguna Niguel Hours: Monday-Friday: 11am-5pm; Saturday: 11am-4pm; Sunday: 12pm-3pm
What You Can Expect In-Store
- Face masks required for customers and outfitters. Employees also receive regular temperature checks.
- No physical contact during our greetings or assessment
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the store
- Social distance procedures and markers
Contactless Curbside Service/Pick up:
We will continue to offer curbside service to those who are not yet ready to shop inside the store. You can come by the store in person or place an order over the phone. If you need to try on any footwear, we have a station set up outside that can accomodate one customer at a time. All we ask is that you wear a pair of our clean try-on socks or purchase a new pair of socks to use while trying on footwear. *All footwear that has been tried on is sanitized.*