At Fleet Feet Laguna Niguel, we are looking for individuals who are not only passionate about health and fitness, but those who want to use their passion to help and inspire others. Our job at Fleet Feet is to create an amazing experience for every customer who comes through our door. We work hard and we play hard - and, while this is definitely a fun, rewarding place to work, there are demands that go along with a position here, so we tend to be selective. After all we want good people to join us, stay with us and grow with us.
- Warmth & Enthusiasm
- A strong voice and an open mind
- The ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- A sense of who we are, and what our customer comes to us to find
- Willingness to go above and beyond when needed
- A consistent excitement for training and becoming better each day
- A drive to educate yourself on all essential products for a new runner
- An understanding of fitness and the will to inspire others to meet their goals
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Flexibility and positive reaction to change
- Global thinking
- The ability to balance customer service with tasking
A DAY IN THE LIFE
As a Sales Associate with Fleet Feet Sports, you will exceed the customers expectations in helping him/her find everything they need, while working as a team to create an unimagined store experience.
- Ensure the highest level of customer care, in line with Fleet Feet Sports’ specific service expectations
- Build genuine relationships with customers
- Determine the customer’s needs and offer suggestions or alternatives
- Ensure a customer’s positive final impression at the cash wrap by following all company procedures
- Practice proper phone etiquette
- Help to maintain organization, cleanliness, and restock storewide
- Uphold all company policies
If you feel like you are the right fit for us, download our application here. Send resume and completed application to email@example.com and reference the position for which you are applying.