July 19th, 2021 - October 24th, 2021 | 14 Weeks
14-Week Half Marathon Training: $65
Half Marathon Training Program Benefits:
- Half Marathon training plans for beginner, intermediate, and advanced runners/walkers
- All participants will receive a technical (dri-fit) training t-shirt
- Weekly Videos
- Demos and recorded classes
- Injury prevention
- Advice from Physical Therapists, Dietitians, and certified personal trainers.
- Week Day Workouts
- Speed workouts to match your pace and ability
- Strength training for runners
- Guidance from our trained running coaches, strength training coaches, and Physical Therapists
Additional Program Benefits
- Planned long run courses - for you to refer to during training
- Weekly educational and motivational emails with tips and special events
- Instant fitness friends
This program will be in-person, but you have the option to be completely virtual as well! We strongly encourage runners/walkers to join us for our weekly training runs and group events!
Wednesday's: Speed Workout - at Fleet Feet Omaha - 6:30pm
Thursday: Cross Training
Saturday: Group Long Run at various locations - 7am
Recommended running base before training
Half Marathon- 10 miles a week and a 3-mile run/walk
Full Marathon- 20 miles a week and a 6-mile run
Meet the Coaches Informational Nights:
July 14th at 7:30pm at Fleet Feet Omaha or via Zoom!
Meet the coaches, mentors, and store staff that will be helping you through your training journey for the next 14 weeks! This is a great time to ask questions and learn more about the training plans!
If you are interested, please join us for a 3-5 mile group run at 6:30pm before the Meet the Coaches night!