What is No Boundaries?
No Boundaries is a beginner 5K (3.1 miles) training program designed for people who are currently inactive or new to running and walking. It is a nationally organized and recognized program offered at Fleet Feet stores across the country. While No Boundaries focuses on beginners, all levels of walkers and runners are welcome. The program, like Fleet Feet, is all-inclusive. It knows no shape, size or speed.
All No Boundaries participants will receive:
- Weekly training class at Madonna Proactive.
- A professionally designed, 8-week training program, including daily workouts.
- 1 weekly coached group workout: Thursdays 6:00 PM at Madonna Proactive (56th and Pine Lake)
- Coaches and pace groups (walk, walk/run, and run) at each coached group workout. To help you reach success, No Boundaries offers 4 goal-specific groups:
- Group 1 – Participants who are hoping to walk a 5K.
- Group 2 – Participants who are hoping to introduce running into their walking routine.
- Group 3 – Participants who are hoping to run/walk a 5K.
- Group 4 – Participants who are hoping to run a 5K.
- Weekly communications and support from our dedicated coaching staff.
- Weekly topics such as injury prevention, nutrition, how to dress in the ever-changing Nebraska weather, and cross-training.
- Affiliation with our extensive team of community partners, health professionals, and service providers.
- 8 punch pass to Madonna Proactive Health and Fitness.
- Unparalleled motivation and the camaraderie of fellow participants with the same training goal!
- Full support from day one until you cross that finish