The Sweaty Sparkler Virtual 5k
July 4th, 2020
The Sweaty Sparkler is a virtual race for everyone on the 4th of July weekend! We are keeping your options open for running/walking a 5k or 45 minute run/walk. All participants will receive a free 5k Training Program written by Fleet Feet Coaches as well as a big medal to commemorate the run!
You have to complete the run or walk on July 3rd, 4th, or 5th
5k (3.1 Miles) or 45 minutes *must record on any activity app or watch that will prove distance and/or time.
$30 - 5k/45min Run/Walk With 5k Training Plan & Sweaty Sparkler Medal
$15 - 5k/45min Run/Walk, Sweaty Sparkler Medal
Medal Pickup Options:
You can pick up your medal starting July 3rd. For a $5 fee we will ship your medal to your house! Please select this during the registration process!
- Hours for pick-up the weekend of:
- July 3rd: 10am - 7pm
- July 5th: 12pm - 4pm
- July 6th - 10th: 10am - 7pm and any time after during regular business hours
Virtual 5k Training Program
The 5k Virtual training program will start May 16th for an 8-week program you will choose at checkout.
- We are thrilled to announce our partnership with Dr. Evan Hansen and Emily Mauser from Empower Physiotherapy and Wellness. They are offering a FREE 1-hour Tele-health session to anyone who registers for the training program.
- You will get several training options to choose from including a walking program, run/walk programs, and run only (beginner, intermediate, and advanced)
- Private Facebook group for all training members
- Virtual Cross-Training videos provided by trained instructors
- Weekly updates and information tools to guide you with training including a pace calculator for targeted workout paces and daily workout reminders from your mobile device.