The Arthritis Foundation’s original Jingle Bell Run is a fun way to get decked out and be festive, while racing to raise funds and awareness to cure America’s #1 cause of disability.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for more details.
Strategic Air & Space Museum
28210 W Park Hwy
Ashland, NE 68003
Online registration closes at midnight on December 6, 2018
Event Day - December 8, 2018
- 7:30 a.m. - 8:45 a.m. | Day of Registration (timed runners must register by 8:30 a.m.), Team Packet Pick-up, Individual Registrants T-shirt Pick-up
- 8:00 a.m. | Announcements and Team Pictures
- 8:45 a.m. | Reindeer Dash Starts
- 9:00 a.m. | 10k Run/Walk Starts
- 9:15 a.m. | 5k Run/Walk Starts
- 10:45 a.m. | Post-Race Festivities, Awards Ceremony, Honoree Presented, Prize Drawings and Closing Remarks
Timed runners will receive bibs at the event.
For more help or information about the 2018 Jingle Bell Run - Nebraska, contact Sally Stalnaker at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402-262-0144.