A Fit Specialist
We're Hiring at Fleet Feet Sports!
Do you want to work at a place where YOU have the opportunity to change peoples' lives? Good news! We're growing and busy, and we need your help!
At Fleet Feet Sports, we provide extraordinary customer service to runners, walkers and other passionate exercise fanatics, as well as folks that simply need great shoes, apparel or accessories. We also are heavily involved in a multitude of special events that include in-store events, fun runs, training programs, and expos! Simply put, our mission is to get Nebraska to its feet!
Fleet Feet Sports is Seeking Part-time Shoe Specialist!
Do you enjoy working with people and helping them make exercising better for them? Are you a good listener and have attention to detail? Are you friendly and outgoing and can you easily approach people? Do you enjoy and have a passion for running, walking, triathlon or fitness in general? If you answered yes to the above, then read on, this may be for you!
Job Description: Part-time shoe specialist work with customers to ensure proper fitting of footwear and sports bras utilizing our shoe fit process. This includes being proactive about learning the details of each shoe, apparel item, and accessory in the store, as well as its fit and function. It also means working one-on-one with customers to provide the best in customer service. Best of all, you get to have fun at work!
- Friendly and outgoing
- A good conversationalist
- Enjoy working with people and can easily approach them
- Quick, willing and able learner
- Knowledge of running and of races
- Sales oriented and expect the highest in customer service
- Energetic creative and team player that can bring ideas to the table.
- Strong follow through with tasks
Long term part-time (Over 15 Hours/Week) positions available with the opportunity to grow to full-time. Must be available Monday - Friday 3-7pm and Weekends (Saturday 9-5 and Sunday 12-4).
If you are interested please send the following information to Lori Borer at email@example.com to apply:
1. A current resume with a short cover letter describing why you would like to work at Fleet Feet and why you think you are the right "fit." Include any retail or sales experience.
2. Confirmation of your schedule and availability -- hours, days, etc. that you are available to work. You must be able to work weekends.