It's Our Privilege to Serve You
Our doors are reopened, and we are here to serve you. In addition to carefully monitoring the health of our employees, we're taking measures to keep you safe and healthy during your visit. Walk-ons are welcome or you may book an appointment.
Book an IN-STORE appointment HERE.
These measures will help us create a safe, responsible, retail environment where everyone can shop and work safely. Thank you for helping us with this.
Before You Enter the Store
- Mask On: We will provide complimentary face masks to guests not wearing one
- Feel Well: If you have any symptoms, please shop curbside pickup, virtual fitting, or online at fleetfeet.com
Important Note: We can only accept credit card payment at this time.
Please also double-check our hours before your visit, as they have changed.
What You Can Expect In-Store
- Face masks for our outfitters. Employees also receive regular temperature checks.
- No physical contact during our greetings or assessment
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the store
- Social distance procedures and markers
Senior & Vulnerable Shopper Appointments:
In order to remain available to the most vulnerable members of our community, we are letting our shoppers who are age 60+, pregnant, or otherwise at a higher risk of infection to reserve a 9am or 9:30am appointment before we open, Monday-Friday. These appointments will be limited to 1 customer inside the building at a time.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your early private appointment, at least 24 hours prior to your desired appointment time. Please include:
- First and Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Desired Appointment Date
- any other special notes you'd like to have relayed to your outfitter
Note: customers who take advantage of this early shopping appointment must wear a mask and must attend the appointment alone (in other words, any companions must wait outside the store).
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet Lexington