Have Fun. Get Fit. Lose Weight.
We’re challenging Knoxville to lose a ton of weight in 2015.
Join us for a 10-week weight loss challenge as we encourage Knoxville to live a healthy, active lifestyle!
Here's what we provide:
- Weekly weigh-ins to track your progress
- Weekly newsletter filled with encouragement, recipes, nutrition advice, exercise tips, and more!
- Closed Facebook group page with access to personal advice, success encouragement, and recipe sharing
- Group walk or run opportunities
- Prizes for consistent participation
- Prizes for reaching certain milestones (see prizes below)
- Opportunity to earn back the cost of registration!
Cost: $50 *You will earn this back and MORE in prizes and incentives if you stick with the program!
Here's how to earn your money back:
- Complete 8 weekly weigh-ins AND lose 2% of your body weight (for example, a 200 pound person losing 4 pounds) and receive a $25 FLEET FEET gift card.
- Complete 8 weekly weigh-ins AND lose 5% of your body weight (for example, a 200 pound person losing 10 pounds) and receive a $50 FLEET FEET gift card.
Participants will weigh in at the store weekly in our private dressing rooms. We will keep a record of your weight loss and reward you for completing your weigh ins and for meeting our "Race Club" milestones:
- 5K Club (3.1lbs in weight loss)
- 10K Club (6.2lbs in weight loss)
- Half Marathon Club (13.1lbs in weight loss)
- Marathon Club (26.2lbs in weight loss)
Your privacy is our priority. Our staff are knowledgeable and courteous and your information will only be viewed by the program coordinator who enters the data.
Why Should I Join?
When it comes to losing weight, a little competition goes a long way. According to a recent study published in the journal Obesity, social influence of group-based weight loss challenges can help you lose up to 20 percent more weight than you would if you did it alone. Don't be ashamed of trying. Every journey has to start somewhere.
Join us for a Q&A Session Mon, Feb 9th at 5:00 pm
Weekly Meetings/Group Fitness: TBD
Program Fee: $50
Register Online: TBD
Start Date: TBD