Easy to Use GPS Running and Lifestyle Watch with Optional Heart Rate
- Tracks distance, pace, heart rate (optional) and calories
- Activity tracking counts steps and calories and reminds you when it’s time to move
- Compatible with foot pod (optional) for recording distance indoors
- Up to 8 hours of battery life with GPS on or 5 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode
- Save, plan and share your activities at Garmin Connect™
Run with all your heart. Forerunner 15 captures essential stats from your run like time, distance and pace. When paired with the optional heart rate strap, it also records your heart rate and heart rate zone so you’ll know when you hit your target. Training with heart rate also allows you to monitor when you need to rein it in and when you can push yourself harder.
You can also track your activity between workouts with a separate activity tracking device. The Forerunner 15 will count steps and calories burned, and then you can upload your data to Garmin Connect to view your overall progress. It will also remind you to get up and move if you've been sitting for more than an hour.
This watch is ideal for runners and walkers who want a straightforward, easy to use GPS watch to train with and monitor their day to day activity outside of running/walking.