It's Our Privilege to Serve You
Our doors are open and we are here to serve you. In addition to carefully monitoring the health of our employees, we're taking measures to keep you safe and healthy during your visit.
These measures will help us create a safe, responsible, retail environment where everyone can shop and work safely. Thank you for helping us with this.
To help us adhere to maximum occupancy restrictions and to reduce your wait time, we recommend that you make an appointment for in-store fittings: Book Your Appointment Here
Before You Enter the Store
- Check In: Our staff will set you up with the next available outfitter
- Mask On: We will provide complimentary face masks to guests not wearing one
- Social Distancing: We are maintaining 6 foot distance within the store
- Feel Well: If you have any symptoms, please shop curbside pickup, virtual fitting, or online at fleetfeet.com
Important Note: We are limiting the number of customers in-store in order to help keep everyone safe.
What You Can Expect In-Store
- Face masks for our outfitters. Employees also receive regular temperature checks.
- No physical contact during our greetings or assessment
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the store
- Social distance procedures and markers
Contactless Outfitting Still Available
We will also continue our contactless services such as virtual fittings, curbside pickup, and same-day delivery. We ask that any customers who are not feeling well or showing any symptoms take advantage of our virtual fittings, and please do not come into the store. For more information or to setup an appointment click here.
If you have any questions, please call 865-675-3338.
Here are a few resources that we are using as guidelines for safe and responsible operations:
- Knox County phased re-opening plan: https://covid.knoxcountytn.gov/reopening.html
- TN State re-opening responsibly pledge: https://www.tn.gov/governor/covid-19/economic-recovery/tennessee-pledge.html