Join in on the training fun with free training group guest passes all week long! Our Long Distance and SpeedPlay programs are in full swing, and we'll also be offering a preview of our upcoming Triathlon and No Boundaries 5k training groups. As our birthday gift to you, you'll be entered to win some cool swag simply for attending any of these events! Plus, if you bring a friend new to Fleet Feet Knoxville, you'll both get FIVE extra entries in our drawing! Winners won't be announced until Sunday 2/15, so try to come to as many events during the week as you can to increase your chances of winning the grand prize!
You also can earn a $10 gift card for you and each friend new to
Fleet Feet Training who signs up for a training program 2/9 - 2/15.
*Please make sure to RSVP online!*
Tuesday February 10th
- No Boundaries I & No Boundaries II| 5:30 pm @ Fleet Feet Knoxville
- Run/Walk Workout: Up to 2 miles
- Long Distance | 6:00 pm @ Fleet Feet Knoxville
- Half Marathon Workout: 4 - 6 miles
- Full Marathon Workout: 5 - 7 miles
Thursday February 12th
- SpeedPlay| 6:00 am @ The Farragut High School Track
- Workout: 1 - 2 miles of warmup/cool down, 2 - 3 miles of speed work
Saturday February 14th
- Long Distance | 6:45 am @ Fleet Feet Knoxville
- Half Marathon Workout: 8 - 10 miles
- Full Marathon Workout: 10 - 14 miles
Sunday February 15th
- Birthday Brick* Triathlon Workout | 2:00 pm @ Anchor Park in Farragut
*A "Brick" workout is a combination of biking and running in the same workout. Depending on who you ask, it's called a brick because you're building the foundation of your triathlon endurance training, or because your legs feel like bricks when it's over.