In accordance with CDC recommendations on helping prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have temporarily suspended our in-store experience.
To keep you going, we've develop a touch-free virtual fitting process for your next shoe purchase. Schedule your next fit, virtually. We appreciate your understanding with this fluid situation and uncertainty as we work to keep you, our employees, and the community safe and supported. Let's stay connected and let's keep running.
Virtual Fitting Appointments
Schedule a one-on-one virtual shoe fitting! Here’s how it works:
1. Schedule an Appointment: Click here or call the store to schedule your virtual shoe fitting. Once your appointment time has been confirmed, you will receive a text and/or email with a link to join a Zoom video call when it is time for your appointment.
2. Join the Zoom Video Call: If you've been running or walking already, have your current shoes handy when you log in for your one-on-one virtual shoe fitting. If you're just getting started, be ready to talk about your current exercise routines and goals.
3. Talk Live With a Fleet Feet Outfitter: Through chatting with one of our shoe experts about your activities and current shoes, they’ll be able to help you identify your new favorite pair of shoes. If you’ve shopped with us before and used our fit id® 3D foot scanning technology, they’ll be able to pull up your most recent scan and review your shoe purchase history to personalize their recommendation even further!
4. Gait Analysis: Using the video features, the Outfitter will ask to see the tread on your current shoes to assess the wear pattern and ask to watch you walk so they can see how your body naturally moves through the gait cycle.
5. Shoe Recommendations: Based on your conversation, wear pattern and gait analysis, the Outfitter will introduce you to a few options they know you’ll love, and they'll help you pick your next pair.
6. Select Your Delivery Method: Once you’ve found your shoes, choose how you’d like to receive them.
Questions on any of the above? We’re here to help. Please call 865-675-3338 or email email@example.com.