Positions Available - Full Time or Part Time
Requirements: Applicants do not need to be a shoe or biomechanics expert (we'll teach you that), but you DO need to:
- Enjoy working with and serving others
- Engage in conversation with strangers
- Love sharing your passion for living fit
- Be energetic and lively
- Multi-task and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate effectively and be a good listener
- Not mind touching bare feet
Our FIT Professionals are our most important team members since they work directly with customers to educate, communicate, and provide the best solutions based on each customer's unique needs. They work one-on-one with customers to ensure proper fitting of footwear/apparel, demonstrate accessories, educate customers on our wide variety of products, provide tips for training and injury prevention and promote our activities and programs.
If you are interested in this position, please email us and include contact information, hours of availability per day, days available, previous work experience, and a brief description of why you picked us. If you have a resume, send that too. No prior experience is necessary. You just have to have the passion for helping people.
You can download an employment application here.