The Event Planner position will coordinate the operational aspects of various Fleet Feet Knoxville events, including races, store events, and more. They will work closely with the marketing department. It offers a flexible schedule that provides the opportunity to work 10-15 hours per week with some flexibility for occasional weeknight and weekend events.
Some of the job duties are:
- Coordinate operational aspects of races, store events
- Ensure that FIT Professionals are aware of various FFK events happening and what their responsibilities are
- Work with marketing department to promote events
- Become proficient with race registration and website management software
- Report on event progress and performance to upper management
If you are interested in this position, please email us and include contact information, hours of availability per day, days available, previous work experience, and a brief description of why you picked us. If you have a resume, send that too. No prior experience is necessary. You just have to have the passion for helping people.
You can download an employment application here.