The Training Program Assistant is an administrative position to improve operation of the training programs and its coordination with the store. It offers a flexible schedule that provides the opportunity to work 10-15 hours per week with some flexibility for occasional weeknight and weekend events.
Some of the Job Duties are:
- Act as liaison between store operations and training programs
- Communicate training program schedule with the employees
- Communicate store schedule with coaches & mentors
- Coordinate training program activities and manage timelines
- Work with the marketing group to promote training programs and help with recruitment.
- Track participant engagement and setup training plans on our coaching site
- Report on training program performance and attendance to the training program coordinator
If you are interested in this position, please email us and include contact information, hours of availability per day, days available, previous work experience, and a brief description of why you picked us. If you have a resume, send that too. No prior experience is necessary. You just have to have the passion for helping people.
You can download an employment application here.
Thur. 02.29 - Love Run 5K Packet Pick-Up
Open Group Run
6:30pm - 7:30pm | Fleet Feet Knoxville, 11619 Parkside Dr, Knoxville, TN 37934
When: Every Thursday at 6:30pm Where: Starts from the store Who: All levels welcome Distance…Learn More ›
Love Run 5k Packet Pick-Up
11:00am - 6:00pm
https://runsignup.com/Race/TN/Norris/5KLoveRun1MFROn March 2, 2024 The Child Advocacy Center…Learn More ›
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet Knoxville