Please review our Event/Race Sponsorship guidelines listed below. Then feel free to email Lindsey Jones if you are interested in a donation or sponsorship from Fleet Feet Kingsport or Johnson City.
Thank you for thinking of us for your event!
Fleet Feet Sports Sponsorships Guidelines
- Race/Event must have an online presence. This could be a website, Facebook or race registration page. Fleet Feet Sports must be included on those online platforms as a race sponsor and/or packet pickup location with a link back to the Fleet Feet Kingsport homepage.
- Fleet Feet Sports requires that every race we sponsor hosts a packet pickup for a minimum of 2 hours at Fleet Feet Sports. Fleet Feet Sports will promote the race packet pickup on social media, the Fleet Feet Sports website calendar. We expect the Race/Event directors to promote the packet pickup on all available platforms as well. The race director is highly recommended to supply volunteers to facilitate the packet pickup.
- Fleet Feet Sports must have the opportunity to speak at the race.
- Fleet Feet Sports requires that we are the only running/sport store in the area sponsoring the race.
- Fleet Feet Sports will offer support through in-kind donations such as: raffle prizes, race day essentials such as bibs, gift cards, training program participation, etc. Fleet Feet Sports will also promote the Race/Event on all of our online platforms and newsletters.
*Please submit your request at least one month prior to your event.