Do you have a passion for running, walking, or triathlon? How about encouraging and cheering people on along the way? If so, you might have what it takes to be a be a Fleet Feet pacer/mentor! Fleet Feet Jackson is currently looking for run, run/walk, walk, and triathletes for our running clubs, ranging from 5k to marathon to half ironman distances!
Fleet Feet coaches/mentors/pacers are committed to:
- Motivating and leading participants
- Attending weekly training sessions, clinics, events, and goal races
- Following assigned training plans
- Being an ambassador for Fleet Feet Sports
- Ensuring the safety of all participants by enforcing "rules of the road"
In return, Fleet Feet rewards you with:
- Free entry into the training program.
- Shoes from sponsoring vendors. (Limit 2 per year.)
- Significant Discounts on in store products and the goal race.
- Any Fleet Feet training program in that calendar year is 50% off.
If you believe you have what it takes to pace in our Fleet Feet Running Clubs, please fill out the following application: