Run your way to your first half marathon finish or improve your current time by joining the Fleet Feet Huntsville 10 week training program. The program is designed for intermediate runners that are looking to accomplish the half marathon distance or want to improve their half marathon performance. These sessions enhance the training by offering peer support and mentor coaching through endurance and speed workouts.
-Kick Off Date: Tuesday, January 17th, 2023 at 7PM at Fleet Feet
-Training Start Date: Tuesday, January 24th, 2023 at 6am/6pm
-Training Location and Times: Tuesday 6AM OR 6PM and Saturday mornings at 7 AM from Fleet Feet and surrounding areas
-Goal Race: Oak Barrel or Bridge Street Half Marathon April 2, 2023
-Price: $150 (excluding race entry)
- Two coached training sessions each week (long run and speed work)
- Experienced coaches and mentors to support you along the way
- Daily training schedule for 10 weeks
- Education on proper form, pacing, fueling, stretching, and more
- Tech training shirt - Exclusive Fleet Feet discounts
- Weekly newsletter from the coach with tips, advice, and motivation/encouragement
- Training program registration fee - $150 - Fleet Feet gift cards can be applied toward training program registration
- No refunds, no exchanges, and no transfers at any time
- Must be at least 14 years of age to register
- Training fee does not include race entry fee
Suggested Activity Level Prior to Start of Training
-Run with a pace of 13 minutes per mile or faster -Have raced a 10K within a year prior to goal race day
-Start the training program by being able to comfortably run 10-15 miles per week and a 5 mile long run.
-We do recommend that you check with your doctor before starting a fitness program.
Questions? E-mail email@example.com