Next Steps is perfect for runners who desire to improve their 5k/10k times, complete their first 10k, and increase their knowledge and love of running. A variety of training techniques will be incorporated in this 10-week program to help improve your speed, strength, and running economy.
Your coach and mentors will work to carefully balance mileage and speed work to help you avoid injury and race your best!
Kick Off: Wednesday, March 15, 2023 at 7 pm at Fleet Feet Madison
Training Starts: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 6pm at Fleet Feet Madison
Training days: Mondays and Wednesdays at 6pm with optional Saturday 7am at various locations
Goal Race: Cotton Row 10k, May 29, 2023
Benefits of program:
- Two Coached Training Sessions Each Week - Optional Saturday morning run at 7:00am
- Experienced Coaches and Mentors to Support You Along the Way
- Daily Training Schedule
- Education on Proper Form, Pacing, Fueling, Stretching, and More
- Training Shirt
- Exclusive Fleet Feet Sports Discounts
- Weekly Newsletter from the Coach with Tips, Advice, and Motivation/Encouragement Registration Details
- Fleet Feet gift cards can be applied toward training program registration - No refunds, no exchanges, and no transfers at any time.
- Must be at least 14 years old - Training fee does not include race entry fee.
- Suggested Activity Level Prior to Start of Training - Have already accomplished the 5K distance and you are looking to push yourself to the next level.
- We do recommend that you check with your doctor before starting a fitness program.
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet Sports Huntsville