No Boundaries is a beginner 5K (3.1 miles) training program designed for people who are currently inactive or new to running and walking. It is a nationally organized and recognized program, offered at Fleet Feet stores across the country. While the focus is on beginners, all levels of walkers and runners are welcome. The program, like Fleet Feet, is all-inclusive. It knows no shape, size or speed. This 8 week training program includes weekly training sessions, informational newsletters, daily training schedule and educational clinics.
Kick Off: Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 6pm, Fleet Feet Madison
Goal Race: Rudolph Run 5k, Huntsville December 16, 2023
Race registration fees are not included in the training program fees.
Group Training Days: Mon/Wed at 6pm - Fleet Feet Madison and other Madison areas
Training Starts: Monday, October 23, 2023 at 6pm
Price $100 (excludes race fees)
• 8 Weeks of training for beginning walkers, walk/runners and runners
• Two coached training sessions each week
• Experienced coaches and mentors to support you along the way
• Daily training schedule, education on proper form, pacing, fueling, stretching, and more
• Weekly newsletter from the coach with tips, advice, and motivation
• Tech training shirt
• Exclusive Fleet Feet Sports discounts
• Register here
• Registration Fee: $100
• Fleet Feet gift cards can be applied toward training program registration
• No refunds, no exchanges, and no transfers at any time.
• Must be at least 14 years old
• Training fee does not include race entry fee.
Suggested Activity Level
• No previous exercise experience is required.
• We do recommend that you check with your doctor before starting a fitness program.
Questions about our Madison training programs? Email Carrie Lin at email@example.com
Thank you to our sponsors!