No Boundaries is a beginner 5K (3.1 miles) training program designed for people who are currently inactive or new to running and walking. It is a nationally organized and recognized program, offered at Fleet Feet stores across the country. While the focus is on beginners, all levels of walkers and runners are welcome. The program, like Fleet Feet, is all-inclusive. It knows no shape, size or speed. This 8 week training program includes weekly training sessions, informational newsletters, daily training schedule and educational clinics. We offer three program options to choose from to meet your location/time needs!
Kick Off: Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 6 pm at Fleet Feet
Goal Race: Liz Hurley 5k
Meeting Days: Tuesday and Thursday 6pm
Training Starts: Tuesday, August 22, 2023 at6pm
Price $100 (excludes race fees)
• 8 Weeks of training for beginning walkers, walk/runners and runners
• Two coached training sessions each week
• Experienced coaches and mentors to support you along the way
• Daily training schedule, education on proper form, pacing, fueling, stretching, and more
• Weekly newsletter from the coach with tips, advice, and motivation
• Tech training shirt
• Exclusive Fleet Feet Sports discounts
• Registration Fee: $100
• Fleet Feet gift cards can be applied toward training program registration
• No refunds, no exchanges, and no transfers at any time.
• Must be at least 14 years old
• Training fee does not include race entry fee.
Suggested Activity Level
• No previous exercise experience is required.
• We do recommend that you check with your doctor before starting a fitness program.
Goal Race Details
• Liz Hurley 5k
Questions about our training programs? Email email@example.com
Thank you to our sponsors!