No Boundaries is a beginner 5K (3.1 miles) training program designed for people who are currently inactive or new to running and walking.
It is a nationally organized and recognized program, sponsored by New Balance and offered at Fleet Feet stores across the country.
While No Boundaries focuses on beginners, all levels of walkers and runners are welcome. The program, like Fleet Feet, is all-inclusive. It knows no shape, size or speed. This 8 week training program includes weekly training sessions, informational newsletters, and educational clinics.
Kick Off: Wednesday, March 29th at 7 PM at Fleet Feet Madison
Training Starts: Monday, April 3rd at 6 PM at Fleet Feet Madison
Training Runs: 6 PM Mondays and Wednesdays from Fleet Feet Madison
Goal Race: Cotton Row 5K on May 29, 2023
Price: $100 (excludes race entry)
Benefits of program:
- Two Coached Training Sessions Each Week - Optional Saturday morning run at 7:00am
- Experienced Coaches and Mentors to Support You Along the Way
- Daily Training Schedule
- Education on Proper Form, Pacing, Fueling, Stretching, and More
- Training Shirt
- Exclusive Fleet Feet Sports Discounts
- Weekly Newsletter from the Coach with Tips, Advice, and Motivation/Encouragement Registration Details
- Fleet Feet gift cards can be applied toward training program registration - No refunds, no exchanges, and no transfers at any time.
- Must be at least 14 years old - Training fee does not include race entry fee.
- Suggested Activity Level Prior to Start of Training - Able to walk or run for 20-30 min.
- We do recommend that you check with your doctor before starting a fitness program.
Questions? Email email@example.com
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet Sports Huntsville