Run your way to your first half marathon finish or improve your current time by joining the Fleet Feet Huntsville 12 week training program. The program is designed for intermediate runners that are looking to accomplish the half marathon distance or want to improve their half marathon performance.
-Registration Now Open
-Kick Off Date: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 at 7 pm at Fleet Feet
-Training Start Date: Saturday, August 17, 2019 at 6 am
-Training Location and Times:
-Tuesday evenings at 6 pm and Saturday mornings at 6 am from Fleet Feet and surrounding areas
Sign up early and save!
Use the promo code EARLYBIRD for $20 off through May 31, 2019.
Use the promo code SAVE10 for $10 off June 1 through July 31, 2019.
- Two coached training sessions each week (speed work and long run)
- Experienced coaches and mentors to support you along the way
- Daily training schedule for 12 weeks
- Education on proper form, pacing, fueling, stretching, and more
- Tech training shirt
- Exclusive Fleet Feet discounts
- Weekly newsletter from the coach with tips, advice, and motivation/encouragement
- One free 30 minute session on Normatec
- Training program registration fee - $150
- Fleet Feet gift cards can be applied toward training program registration
- No refunds, no exchanges, and no transfers at any time.
- Must be at least 14 years of age to register
- Training fee does not include race entry fee.
Suggested Activity Level Prior to Start of Training
-Run with a pace of 13 minutes per mile or faster
-Have raced a 10K within a year prior to goal race day
-Start the training program by being able to comfortably run 10-15 miles per week and a 5 mile distance for a long run.
-We do recommend that you check with your doctor before starting a fitness program
Questions about our training programs? Email email@example.com