Join Fleet Feet to accomplish finishing your first or fastest 10k! This program is geared toward moderately active runners, but welcomes anyone who has already accomplished the 5k distance. This is a 10 week training program that builds runners up to reaching their 10K distance goal while also providing you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you’ll have the camaraderie of others just like you!
-Goal Race: Ditto Landing 10K on Sunday, December 1 at 8 AM
-Info Session: Wednesday, September 18 at 7 PM at Fleet Feet
-Training Start Date: Tuesday, September 24 at 6 PM
-Tuesdays at 6 PM and Saturday mornings at 7 AM from Fleet Feet and other locations, plus optional Thursday runs at 6 PM at various locations
- 10 Weeks of Training for Beginning Walkers, Walk/Runners and Runners
- Two Coached Training Sessions Each Week with Knowledgeable, Experienced, and Motivating Coaches
- Daily Training Schedule
- Education on Proper Form, Pacing, Fueling, Stretching, and More
- Training Shirt
- Exclusive Fleet Feet Discounts
- One free 30 minutes session on Normatec
- Weekly Newsletter from the Coach with Tips, Advice, and Motivation/Encouragement
- Registration Fee - $110
- Fleet Feet gift cards can be applied toward training program registration
- No refunds, no exchanges, and no transfers at any time.
- Must be at least 14 years old
- Training fee does not include race entry fee.
Goal Race Details
Sunday, December 1, 2019 at 8 AM
Ditto Landing 10K to Benefit HTC Scholarship Fund
Event Location: Ditto Landing in Huntsville, AL.
Race Directors: Dink and Suzanne Taylor
Huntsville Track Club Event: http://www.huntsvilletrackclub.org/index2.htm
Suggested Activity Level Prior to Start of Training
- Have already accomplished the 5K distance and you are looking to push yourself to the next level.
- We do recommend that you check with your doctor before starting a fitness program.
If you have specific questions, please email email@example.com
Thank you to our sponsors!