No Boundaries is a beginner 5K training program designed for people who are currently inactive or new to running and walking. It is a nationally organized and recognized program, offered at Fleet Feet Sports stores across the country. While No Boundaries focuses on beginners, all levels of walkers and runners are welcome. The program, like Fleet Feet Sports, is all-inclusive. It knows no shape, size or speed. This 10 week training program includes weekly training sessions, informational newsletters, daily training schedule and educational clinics.
Fleet Feet Sport's Next Steps 10K training program is designed for people who want to conquer the Next Step after achieving the 5k distance. This program is geared toward moderately active runners, but welcomes anyone who has already accomplished the 5k distance. There will be both running pace groups and run/walk pace groups so that there will be a running partner at any level of intensity in the program. This 10 week training program includes weekly training sessions, informational newsletters, daily training schedule and educational clinics.
Kick Off: Monday, August 13 at 6:30 pm at the Veterans Park Pavilion
Goal Race: Book'n It for Priceville 5K & 10K
No Boundaries 5K (Mondays and Thursdays at 6:30 pm)
Monday, August 20
• 10 Weeks of training for beginning walkers, walk/runners and runners
• Two coached training sessions each week
• Experienced coaches and mentors to support you along the way
• Daily training schedule, education on proper form, pacing, fueling, stretching, and more
• Weekly newsletter from the coach with tips, advice, and motivation
• Tech training shirt
• Exclusive Fleet Feet Sports discounts
• Register here
• Registration Fee: $100
• Fleet Feet gift cards can be applied toward training program registration
• No refunds, no exchanges, and no transfers at any time.
• Must be at least 14 years old
• Training fee does not include race entry fee.
Suggested Activity Level
• No previous exercise experience is required for No Boundaries.
• We do recommend that you check with your doctor before starting a fitness program.
Goal Race Details
• Book'n It for Priceville
• October 27 5K at 730 am & 10K at 830 am
Questions about our training programs? Email firstname.lastname@example.org