We are now accepting applications for Team Fleet Feet 2024!
One of Fleet Feet's core values is Run Together, and a huge part of what makes our business successful is this wonderful running community. Fleet Feet Huntsville/Madison hosts and/or sponsors events and races almost every weekend of the year, and we can't do it without your help.
Team Fleet Feet is a group of specially selected individuals who serve as volunteers, brand ambassadors, and leaders in our Fleet Feet community and the running community here as a whole. Anyone is welcome to apply, regardless of running experience, pace, age, and previous experience with Team Fleet Feet (or lack thereof).
Team Members will be expected to:
- Volunteer at 1 Fleet Feet event (or sponsored event) or more per month (including the events listed below)
- Volunteer specifically at a minimum of 1 of the following Fleet Feet races/events: Cotton Row Race/Expo, The Big Run, Run Dirty, Running of the Bulls, Southern Showcase Expo, Spooktacular 5K & Monster Mile, Oak Park Challenge, Rocket City Marathon Expo
- Wear official Team Fleet Feet uniform/gear when volunteering and when participating in a race
Team Members will be asked to:
- Mentor and/or coach Training Programs
- Share, contribute to, and engage with Fleet Feet's social media posts/events and email marketing
- Volunteer at HTC or TRTC races/events that are directed by Fleet Feet staff: Heel & Crank Duathlon and Ditto Landing 10K
- Volunteer at races directed by other Team Fleet Feet members- let's support each other!
Team Members will receive:
- Official Team Fleet Feet uniform
- Team discount of 25% on all in-store purchases (electronics excluded) at Fleet Feet Huntsville & Madison
- Complimentary entries into many Fleet Feet managed and sponsored races
- Invitation to special Fleet Feet team building events
Great candidates for Team Fleet Feet are people who:
- Love to run- at any pace and for any distance!
- Love shopping at Fleet Feet and participating in Fleet Feet events
- Believe in and uphold the Fleet Feet core values and mission
- Are capable and available volunteers, willing to do tasks such as setting up and tearing down/packing up race equipment, volunteering *during* races, being a lead/safety runner or creating and sharing routes for fun runs, helping out with various other Fleet Feet events
Team Fleet Feet applications will be open through 12/3/2023. Selected team members will be notified by 12/12/23. A more detailed contract will be provided upon selection.
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet Sports Huntsville