Become a SoulMate with Fleet Feet & Girls on the Run
Who Are SoleMates?
We believe everyone benefits when we support our kids.
So, Fleet Feet partnered with Girls on the Run to inspire more runners through the SoleMates program. As the national partner of SoleMates, Fleet Feet helps support an inspired and driven community made up of passionate people raising money for Girls on the Run while completing a physical challenge.
A SoleMate has two purposes:
- Commit to a fitness-related goal—anything from a 5K to an ultramarathon
- Raise funds, awareness and support for Girls on the Run by sharing progress towards your goal with your friends, family and community
SoleMates don't need to be star athletes or medal-winners—they only need to be champions for the girls in their communities.
How to Become a SoulMate
Becoming a soul mate begins with dreaming up a goal. Here's what you need to do:
- Pick a goal. Set a challenge for yourself—a 5K, 10K, half marathon or even weight lifting.
- Commit. Build a personalized online fundraising page using a toolkit of resources from Girls on the Run.
- Connect. Be a part of the Fleet Feet Huntersville running community! Train with us or join us for a weekly group run.
- Change lives. Your commitment will help support girls in your community to reach their running—and life—goals.