It's Our Privilege to Serve You
We are now offering in-person shoe fittings and we are here to serve you. In addition to carefully monitoring the health of our employees, we're taking measures to keep you safe and healthy during your visit. These measures will help us create a safe, responsible, retail environment where everyone can shop and work safely. Thank you for helping us with this.
Before You Enter the Store
- Check-in: Our staff will set you up with the next available outfitter.
- Mask On: Masks covering both your mouth and nose are requried to be worn in the store. We will provide a complimentary face mask to guests who may need one.
- Feel Well: If you have any symptoms, please shop curbside pickup or online at fleetfeethuntersville.com
What You Can Expect In-Store
- Face masks for our outfitters. Employees also receive regular temperature checks.
- No physical contact during our greetings or assessment
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the store
- Social distance procedures
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet Huntersville