In-Store Fit Process
We have modified our in-store experience to create a safe, responsible retail environment where everyone can shop and work safely. See the changes to our process below:
- Face masks AND socks are required for ALL customers and outfitters.
- Social distancing guidelines will be followed throughout the fit process, with NO physical contact during our greeting or assessment.
- We'll have hand sanitizer stations throughout the store.
- Fitting rooms & rest rooms are currently unavailable.
- Come by yourself to your appointment. If you have family members, friends etc who want to be fit, they will need to book their own appointment. If you come with someone who is not being fitted, they may be asked to wait outside.
- Currently we will only be accepting payment by credit/debit card. NO CASH PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Schedule a one-on-one virtual shoe fitting! Here’s how it works:
- Schedule an Appointment: Click on the link below to schedule your virtual shoe fitting. You will get an immediate confirmation. You will also receive a text with a link to join a Zoom video call the day of your appointment.
- Join the Zoom Video Call: If you've been running or walking already, have your current shoes handy when you log in for your one-on-one virtual shoe fitting. If you're just getting started, be ready to talk about your current exercise routines and goals.
- Talk Live With a Fleet Feet Outfitter: Through chatting with one of our shoe experts about your activities and current shoes, they’ll be able to help you identify your new favorite pair of shoes. If you’ve shopped with us before and used our fit id® 3D foot scanning technology, they’ll be able to pull up your most recent scan and review your shoe purchase history to personalize their recommendation even further!
- Gait Analysis: Using the video features, the Outfitter will ask to see the tread on your current shoes to assess the wear pattern and ask to watch you walk so they can see how your body naturally moves through the gait cycle.
- Shoe Recommendations: Based on your conversation, wear pattern and gait analysis, the Outfitter will introduce you to a few options they know you’ll love, and they'll help you pick your next pair.
- Select Your Delivery Method: Once you’ve found your shoes, choose how you’d like to receive them.
In addition to our in-store experience, our knowledgeable outfitters are available Monday-Saturday to answer any questions, review past purchases, and take phone orders. Check our hours as they may be subject to change.
Important Note: We can only accept credit card payments at this time.
Contactless Services Still Available
If you have any symptoms, please shop curbside pickup, virtual fitting, or online at fleetfeet.com