Fleet Feet Hoboken reopened on June 15, 2020. We've updated our in-store protocol with the following enhanced safety measures. These will help us create a retail environment where everyone can shop and work safely. Here’s what you need to know:
- Temporary store hours: Monday-Friday: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Temporary weekend hours: Saturday: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. Sunday: CLOSED
- In-store shopping available by appointment starting at 11:00 a.m.
- Curbside pickup available.
Safety is paramount
- All employees are accountable for ensuring we hold to these standards.
- Employees and customers should feel as if they are in a safe place to speak up if they spot an issue or feel unsafe.
- We are giving our employees the tools, information, and training they need to effectively do their jobs while meeting the criteria given by Hoboken City and New Jersey guidelines.
Our in-store experience will look different
- In-store shopping will be available by appointment to ensure proper social distancing and to adhere to maximum occupancy restrictions.
- We will accept walk-ins, however, we may ask to wait outside to keep a safe number of customers in the store.
- Store hours have been adjusted for the foreseeable future.
- Customers must check-in at the front of the store.
- No physical contact will be used during our Outfitting process.
- At the register, we request contactless payment with credit card.
Product on fixtures and wall hangings can be touched only by Outfitters. If you would like to learn more about a specific product, please ask for assistance from an Outfitter.
Social distancing in-store
- As mentioned above, we’re limiting the number of people allowed in a store at a given time. This includes staff. This means we will be operating in a way that adheres to maximum occupancy restrictions and we thank you for your patience and understanding ahead of time.
- Socially distanced markings using floor decals and signage will be used at entrances, cash registers, and Outfitting areas.
- Our Fitting room and bathroom will be closed.
Do your part, and we'll do ours regarding PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Face coverings are required for all Fleet Feet Outfitters.
- Face coverings AND socks are required for all Fleet Feet customers.
- We ask that you bring your own face covering and have it on during your shopping experience.
We'll be disinfecting our hands...and our product
- Hand sanitizer will be available in all stores for customers and employees.
- Quarantining of returned product will be used.
- Disinfecting of in-store tried on product will be put into place.
Health and wellness checks
- Employee wellness checks will be done at the start of every shift which includes a temperature check.
- If you are not feeling well, we ask that you please shop using our virtual fitting option, or online at fleetfeet.com.