Even with the continued threat of COVID-19, we strongly believe running remains essential to a healthy lifestyle and can still be done safely following the CDC’s recommended social distancing measures.
Running is at our core. And so we are continuing to serve our running communities in accordance with local and federal guidelines.
We will be prioritizing booked appointments over walk-ins at this time to help maintain social distancing protocols.
IF YOU BOOK AN IN-STORE FITTING FOR BEFORE 15TH JUNE 2020 YOUR BOOKING WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE CANCELLED.
In-Store Fit Process
We have modified our in-store experience to create a safe, responsible retail environment where everyone can shop and work safely. See the changes to our process below:
- We recommend that you make an appointment. This will enable us to adhere to maximum occupancy restrictions and minimize wait times. Schedule an appointment here.
- Face masks are required for ALL customers and outfitters.
- Social distancing guidelines will be followed throughout the fit process, with no physical contact during our greeting or assessment.
- We'll have hand sanitizer stations throughout the store.
- Fitting rooms & rest rooms are currently unavailable.
In addition to our in-store experience, our knowledgeable outfitters are available Monday-Saturday to answer any questions, review past purchases, and take phone orders. Check our hours as they may be subject to change.
Important Note: We can only accept credit card payments at this time.
Contactless Services Still Available
If you have any symptoms, please shop curbside pickup, virtual fitting, or online at fleetfeet.com