Info Session on Tuesday, September 6, 2016 at 5:30 pm
Have you recently completed a 5k and would like to improve your time? Perhaps you can run the 5k distance and want to work on proper technique and/or increase your pace? Maybe you just need a bit of accountability to help with consistency?.
Whether your goal is to increase your pace, accomplish a 5k, or create accountability and find a running group, our No Boundaries II group will help you accomplish your goal!
Join our 10 week No Boundaries II Training Program to learn pacing techniques and proper running form to help you cross the finish line!
Our next NoBo II Training Group will being on September 13, 2016. We will train for the Hickory Foundation YMCA's Turkey Trot race on November 19, 2016. The group meets Tuesdays at 6:00 pm and Saturdays at 8:00 am.
The cost of the program is $85 and includes: (Cost excludes race registration fee)
- 2 weekly coached sessions on Tuesdays at 6pm and Saturdays at 8am
- Sponsorship from New Balance
- Exclusive discounts to use in the store
- Weekly news letters with helpful training tips and tricks.
- Free participation in our weekly Yoga class and Strength & Stretch classes
- Training folder with training plan
- Weekly educational clinics with topics geared towards your running experience, including hydration, nutrition, recovery, etc