GET FIT. HAVE FUN.
Get Healthy in 2015 -
Join the TON of FUN Challenge!
In Partnership with:
Fleet Feet Sports Hartford is challenging the Capital City and its surrounding areas to lose weight and make our community healthier, happier…and lighter! The 12-week Ton of Fun Challenge is designed to help you reach your weight-loss goals by providing access to a comprehensive range of health and wellness experts including physical therapists and exercise specialists from Select Physical Therapy, 2-4-1 Sports, nutrition coach from Get Out N’Play and the massage/sports therapists at Therapeutic Bodyworks. Read on to learn more - or click here for even more details!
As a participant, you may work on your own to lose the weight or take advantage of the tons of support we’ll provide including:
- Weekly weigh-ins (in private)
- Weekly eNewsletter
- Closed group page on Facebook with unlimited access to our coaches & experts
- Group workout opportunities
- Cooking demos & grocery store tours
- Fun ideas to get out and moving
- Injury prevention
- Nutrition resources
- Prize incentives
- Friends in fitness
The best $50 you’ll ever spend! Stick with the program, and easily earn back your $50 (and more!) in awesome prizes. Here's how dedication equals reward:
- Complete at least 8 weekly weigh-ins AND lose 2% of your body weight by Monday, March 30th (for example, a 200 pound person losing 4 pounds) and receive a $25 FLEET FEET gift card.
- Complete at least 8 weekly weigh-ins AND lose 5% of your body weight by Monday, March 30th (for example, a 200 pound person losing 10 pounds) and receive a $50 FLEET FEET gift card.
Plus, receive special prizes when you qualify for one of our Race Clubs! The more you lose, the more you win!
- 5K Club (3.1 lbs weight loss)
- 10K Club (6.2 lbs weight loss)
- Half Marathon Club (13.1 lbs weight loss)
- Marathon Club (26.2 or more lbs weight loss)
Are You Ready To Commit?
Once you register, you will get information on how to sign into our closed Facebook group page and be on our email newsletter list.
Then, mark your calendars for Monday, January 5th at 6pm for our kickoff event. Come prepared to have your first official weigh-in! (Relax... all weigh-ins will be done privately in one of our dressing rooms... and your actual weight will NEVER be revealed to others.)
*If you are unable to make it on January 5, don't worry – your initial weigh-ins can be done any day from January 2-10. Just let us know when you’ll be coming.
Now, Let's Do This!!
Sign-up online HERE