We are excited to welcome you back INTO our store beginning Wednesday, May 20 at 10am. We have updated our in-store protocol with the following enhanced safety measures to help create a safe, responsible retail environment where everyone can shop and work safely.
The biggest change is that we are encouraging customers to pre-schedule an appointment for a Fit Assessment as we expect walk-up wait times to exceed 30minutes. Due to capacity limits in store, all customers waiting for service will need to wait outside or in their cars (we will text you when it is your turn for inside service). You can schedule your appointment HERE.
Additionally, to comply with the CT state regulation to limit lingering and help us serve as many customers as possible, we respectly ask that you limit one-on-one time with your Fit Expert to 25 minutes. If you need more time to select your shoes or shop other product, we will provide space for you to do so and will have staff accessible to answer your questions and make additional recommendations.
Other protocols include:
- Face masks to be worn by staff & customers at all times while inside the store
- Employee health checks at the beginning of their shift
- Staff to wash hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water before each new customer interaction
- Shoes & fit benches disinfected after each customer
- No physical contact during greeting, assessment, fitting or checkout
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout store
- One-way traffic flow
- Doors open to increase natural ventilation
- Customers must use our clean try-on socks (no bare feet) when trying on shoes
- Dedicated cashiers behind plexi-glass shields
- Greeter at door to monitor capacity and manage appointments & wait list
- Capacity limited to 25 people in-store (50% of usual occupancy) - please limit family/friends accompanying you
- Dressing rooms closed
- No animals other than service animals
- Returns quarantined