Pressure Cooker Salsa Chicken
With long to-do lists to prepare for Christmas, my ambition in the kitchen is limited. This recipe comes together with just 5 minutes of prep. You can serve this along with tortillas or a paleo friendly food such as lettuce leaves. I’m so happy to have this recipe at my fingertips.
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup salsa
- In a small bowl, combine the chili powder and salt.
- Place the chicken breast in the bottom of the pressure cooker. Sprinkle the seasoning over the top. Then pour the salsa evenly on top of the chicken.
- In your instant pot, set it to manual and cook for 7 minutes on high.
- When the chicken is done, manually release the pressure and place chicken in a serving bowl.
- Shred the chicken and pour the cooking liquid on top of the meat, tossing to coat.
Source: Michelle Tam, Ready or Not!
Aubrey Schulz is a certified nutrition and triathlon coach with Get Out N Play. She works with clients to help them reach their nutritional and athletic goals, in the kitchen, out on the road and in the water! Plus she's knowledgeable about how essential oils can boost your wellness and fitness. You can reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org