Everything Roasted Potatoes
I had a small dish of leftover Everything seasoning. I didn’t want to be wasteful so I decided to spruce up our roasted potatoes. I could not have predicted how much the kids loved them. I cooked a second batch of plain potatoes, fearing they wouldn’t like the looks of the spices. They nearly ate all of them, leaving my husband and I the boring plain batch to share. Next time, I made enough so everyone could eat the “fancy” kind. If I didn’t have the leftover spices, it never would have occurred to me to try this. They were so yummy!
- Olive oil
- 4-5 medium sized yukon gold potatoes, cut into chunks
Everything Bagel Seasoning (makes over ½ cup)
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- ¼ cup poppy seeds
- 3 Tbsp dried onion flakes
- 3 Tbsp dried garlic flakes (or 1 Tbsp garlic powder)
- 2 Tbsp coarse sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Prepare the seasoning mix by adding the spices to a small resealable container.
- In a large bowl toss the potatoes with olive oil.
- Sprinkle a portion of the Everything seasoning into the bowl and toss until the potatoes are covered.
- Roast for 35-45 minutes until easily pierced with a fork. Serve.
Aubrey Schulz is a certified nutrition and triathlon coach with Get Out N Play. She works with clients to help them reach their nutritional and athletic goals, in the kitchen, out on the road and in the water! Read below for details about her training program for the Portsmouth Half Marathon in 2018. Plus she's knowledgeable about how essential oils can boost your wellness and fitness. You can reach her at email@example.com