Social Media Coordinator
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
This position is responsible for influencing customer behavior through maintaining daily activity on social media and store web site. This includes creation of images, videos and written content that is authentic and consistent with our store brand and goals, as well as utilizing professional content developed by vendor partners.
The candidate will interact with customers, fans and detractors in a timely and professional manner, build community and contribute to the growth and profitability of the store. The position does require sales floor hours to include days, evenings, weekends and holidays, as well as attending & “reporting from” events, especially our weekly Run Club runs and training programs on Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSABILITIES:
- Manage brand social accounts (mainly Facebook & Instagram, but other media channels as they become relevant) and assist with web site, leading to increased growth, engagement, and PR.
- Work to develop, maintain and implement digital marketing and outreach strategies including product, events/races, training programs, community relations as well as medical, corporate and educational outreach.
- Communicate with management and staff to ensure campaigns are being promoted on the sales floor – and sales floor initiatives are being supported on social media.
- Ensure store has a positive image on all digital platforms; including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and web site.
- Track social media measurements, building on successes and learning from non-successful initiatives
- Other duties as required and directed by the management team to ensure the continued success of the Fleet Feet brand. These may, on occasion, be unrelated to the position described here.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, must have active accounts across key social media sites, a background knowledge and a true passion for social media marketing. The candidate will possess strong verbal and writing/grammatical skills, the ability to create engaging graphics and product photos, as well as the ability to present information and ideas clearly with a keen eye for detail.
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in marketing preferred with social media experience (paid or internship), must be active in the sport of running and must complete the Fleet Feet Fit Certification so as to have an overall understanding of what sets Fleet Feet apart and why customers come into our store.