- Finisher's medal (picture coming soon)
- A sling bag for your race gear
- Chip timing for in-person runners, RaceJoy GPS timing for virtual runners
- Live participant tracking via RaceJoy
- Instant results online
- Optional long-sleeve shirt upgrade
Team competition- 2-person team division in the in-person race. Awards given to the top 3 2-person teams.
Courses- Both the 5K & 10K courses will start & end at Elm Street Park, and follow a gently rolling course through the surrounding neighborhoods. Both are USATF-certified.
Awards- Awards will be given to the top 2 male and female overall finishers as well as the top 2 male and female finishers in the following age groups (both male and female in the in-person race): 15 & Under, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 & Over. Finisher medals will be given to all finishers in both races!
Packet Pickup- Packet pickup will be held on Friday, February 10, 4-6 PM at Fleet Feet in Greenville.
Race Beneficiary- A portion of your entry fees will benefit two different charities this year:
- Special Olympics NC and the 38,000 individuals with intellectual disabilities that participate in year-round sports programming offered at no cost to the participant.
- Law Enforcement United is founded upon and committed to honoring officers who have died in the line of duty and ensuring that their surviving family is supported and not forgotten. Law Enforcement United is 100% volunteer driven and our fundraising efforts support The Road to Hope, Concerns of Police Survivors, and the Officer Down Memorial Page. Together we will go the extra mile to honor these heroes and help their surviving family members always have the support programs they need to begin to rebuild.
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet Greenville NC