Training for and completing a Half Marathon (13.1M) is a challenging and rewarding endeavor. Participants in this 12-week program will benefit from our professional head coaches, experienced mentors, and managed group workouts on Greensboro's best paths, as well as access to an extensive lineup of health care professionals and informational clinics on nutrition, hydration, gear, injury prevention, stretching techniques, and more.
This is a template program that is appropriate for first time half marathoners and other runners wanting to complete 13.1 miles. Runners should be able to complete three miles before starting this program. Participants will receive with this program:
- A template half marathon training plan created by Coach Jen
- Three weekly group runs: Mondays & Thursdays at 6pm and Saturday mornings (time may vary). The Streakers 2 Assistant Coach will join runners on these runs, as Streakers 2 typically stay together at group runs.
- Unlimited email communication with the Streakers 2 Assistant Coach
- A unique Streaker-specific shirt
- A calendar of Streaker social events & guest speakers
- A 15% storewide discount at Fleet Feet Greensboro & High Point
- Triad-area race discounts
Group Target: Emerald Isle Half Marathon 3/30
For questions about whether Half Marathon Beginner Training is right for you, contact Coach Jen Goff at email@example.com. If you are interested in a more personalized training experience, check out Streakers 1 - Personalized Group Training.
STREAKERS TOO - HALF MARATHON BEGINNING TRAINING
Coach: Jen Goff
Program Dates: August 26 - November 23
Group Runs: Mondays & Thursdays @ 6:00pm; Saturday mornings
Training Location: Greensboro store unless otherwise specified
Registration: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
In 2019, when you register for 3 programs throughout the year, you will receive this Fleet Feet Running Club Hoodie!