Given the uncertainity surrounding Covid-19, we are conducting all training programs for the fall of 2020 virtually. This way you can run when you can fit it into your schedule and do so safely.
ROAD RUNNERS is ideal for the beginner or intermediate runner looking to complete any distance from 10K, half marathon, marathon, ultra marathon or other distance or improve their time. Participants in this program benefit from our professional head coach who will customized a training program to your schedule and goals. The wonderful thing about this virtual program is that it can be done from anywhere and at a time that works for you.
Coach: Jen Goff
Dates: August 31-December 10
Goal Race: Greensboro Half Marathon. (Please note that even though we have target races, participants may target the race/distance of their choice, as again, this is a customized program.)
- A one-on-one phone consultation with Coach Jen
- A customized training plan that is tailored to your individual experience, current fitness, goals, and work/family schedule
- Three (one per month) group virtual zoom calls 5:15-6:00pm with Coach Jen (9/6, 10/12, 11/9)
- Training plan updates to accommodate any unforeseen changes (i.e. goal race, sickness, injury; etc.)
- Workout descriptions, individual target paces based on your training progress (you will upload your speed workouts and long runs onto a spreadsheet so Coach Jen can track this accordingly), and other pertinent training info emailed weekly
- Suggested routes, maps, and written directions emailed weekly for each run. Participants may plan to meet each other at their own discretion and under the rules set forth by Governor Cooper.
- Unlimited email communication with Coach Jen
- A Road Runner-specific Facebook group for participants to post and communication with each other
- A Road Runner-specific shirt
- A 15% storewide discount at Fleet Feet Greensboro & High Point
- Individual race goal setting and strategies
- Triad-area race discounts
- Culminating High Point training group celebration party 12/16
We are limiting the number of Road Runners to 20, so sign up today to reserve your spot!